Thursday, December 07, 2006


Hattie is an snuggly little pup around 18 weeks.
She just lost a puppy tooth and loves to play with stuffed toys in the house.

She is a quiet pup, in fact I only heard her bark once and that was at a cement dog decoration peering through the window at the vet.

I expected her to be knawing on hands or furniture but we haven't seen any of that behavior. She loves the kids (ages 4,8,11) and enjoys being nestled between them and lots of pillows and blankets on the couch.
She enjoys her crate, absolutely no crying while in it.
She hasn't any accidents in or out of the crate.

She plays with my pointer, but Hattie is a bit bossy with her.
Hattie is more of a people dog she doesn't like my pointer to be close to me or the kids.
Hattie will herd her away or sit in front of us then chase my pointer away.
She has the cutest darn face with those floppy tips of her ears.
Her fur looks wirey in her photos, but it is soft and thick as can be.
Not much sheding.
She looks different than the other dogs listed on our website but the heartache for a furever home is just as strong.
She would love to be home for the HOLIDAYS!

No comments: