Friday, December 08, 2006

Hi I am Hattie. I just wanted to let you know that I have been with my foster family since right before Thanksgiving. I have 3 children to play with and boy do I love stuffed animals.

Sometimes those kids share with me but I know I have my own toys. I love toys that squeak. I play happily when I hear that squeaker.


I love the snow! I have been making new snow trails in the backyard to investigate and enjoy the challenge of trying to get through the 13 inches of snow. It is all the way up to my ears. I weigh just shy of 20 lbs. I love to eat and love treats. I can sit for a treat you know.

I spend my time thinking of you. I wonder when you are coming to get me and take me home. I have been a good girl, I sleep through the night in a cozy crate, with warm blankets and a favorite ball.
Do you have a warm blankets at your house? I am housebroken and am up to date with my shots, I have a cool blue tag on my collar, that lets people know I am microchipped so if I get lost people can help me find you.








I have a holiday list... okay I need a stuffed squeaky toy, a blanket, a fenced in yard, a face to kiss and a human to cuddle.

These nights are getting colder and I am just a little thing so I need someone to keep me warm. I don't think its a long list but it really is what I want for the holidays.

Can you help me find you?
Please call Lisa at Illinois Bird Dog Rescue, she is really nice and loves to talk about me.

She gave me my first bath!

I know ....why is a Cattle Dog on a Bird Dog website, cows are way bigger than those silly birds...but you know..... look at me .....how could Lisa refuse my face.
She really is my guardian angel for saving me, now she has more doggies to save so please come pick me up and she can save more like me!

Let the calling begin!!
Waiting patiently for the phone to ring,
Hattie

No comments: